79-85 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store - Office - Warehouse at 79-85 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by W.L. Blake & Co. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-13 Custom House Street/294-304 Fore Street.
- Address: 79-85 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: W.L. Blake & Co.
- Use: Store - Office - Warehouse
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 29K Lot 1 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Portland Tax Records 1924
Sells Floto Circus
W.L. Blake & Co. Steamship Supplies, Pipe, Fittings, Valves, Etc.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.