69-77 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Shed - Wagon at 69-77 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Randall & McAllister in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 286-294 Fore Street.
- Address: 69-77 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Randall & McAllister
- Use: Shed - Wagon
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 29K Lot 2 Book 16 Page 4
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.