Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Club House at 15-23 Commercial Street (ex.) in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 15-23 Commercial Street (ex.), Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland
- Use: Club House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 29N Lot 32 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.