Contributed by Stanley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fred W. Belcher drives his Knox racer across the finish line of the Thurlow Hill Climb in South Poland, Saturday, June 17, 1911. The farm in the background belonged to Flavius B. Shackford of Poland.
About This Item
- Title: Race car crosses the finish line, Poland, June 17, 1911
- Creator: Follett, W. H.
- Creation Date: 1911-06-17
- Subject Date: 1911-06-17
- Local Name: Thurlow Hill
- Town: Poland
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.8 cm x 13.5 cm
- Collection: Stanley Museum Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.