Contributed by Stanley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Howard A. Bauer drives his 1911 Oakland Runabout, No. 87, over the course of the Thurlow Hill Climb in South Poland on June 17, 1911.
About This Item
- Title: Race Car at the Thurlow Hill Climb, Poland, 1911
- Creator: Follett, W. H.
- Creation Date: 1911-06-17
- Subject Date: 1911-06-17
- Local Name: Thurlow Hill
- Town: Poland
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.7 cm x 13.4 cm
- Collection: Stanley Museum Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.