Contributed by Stanley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fred W. Belcher (second from left) makes some adjustments to his Knox racer, No. 15, in front of the stables at Poland Spring. Belcher was entered in the Thurlow Hill Climb in nearby South Poland, scheduled for June 17, 1911.
About This Item
- Title: Preparing for the Thurlow Hill Climb Auto Race, Poland Spring, 1911
- Creator: Follett, W. H.
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Town: Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.2 cm x 13.5 cm
- Collection: Stanley Museum Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Automobile racing drivers--Maine--Poland Spring
- Racing automobiles--Maine--Poland Spring
- Automobile racing--Maine--Poland Spring
- Poland Spring Resort (Poland Spring, Me.)
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Automobile mechanics--Maine--Poland Spring
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.