Sardine carrier Mary Anne christened, Thomaston, 1947
Contributed by Rockland Historical Society
Anne Sleight Pike watches as her sister, Mary Pike, christens the Mary Anne, built by Newbert and Wallace of Thomaston in 1947 for use as a sardine carrier by Lubec magnate Moses Bernard Pike.
- Title: Sardine carrier Mary Anne christened, Thomaston, 1947
- Creator: Cullen, Sidney L.
- Creation Date: 1947
- Subject Date: 1947
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.5 cm x 24.8 cm
- Local Code: Pike 9
- Collection: Anne Pike Rugh/Rockland Courier Gazette collection, Rockland Historical Society
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Rockland Historical Society
P.O. Box 1331, 80 Union Street, Rockland, ME 04841
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Boat & ship industry--Maine--Thomaston
Mary Anne (Boat)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.