Architectural drawing, Lewiston Public Library, 1901
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A drawing of the front elevation of the Lewiston Public Library, which was designed by Coombs and Gibbs, had granite from North Jay and Norridgewock, a Greek-inspired vestibule, and fine oak woodwork. The entrance was on Park Street. Lewiston received $60,000 from the Carnegie Corp. of New York for construction of the library.