Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens drew the plans for the Rumford Falls Carnegie Library that was built in 1903.
The community received $10,000 from the Carnegie Corp. of New York for its Romanesque Revival library. A large addition was put on the building in 1969.
About This Item
- Title: Plan for Rumford Falls Library, 1903
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1903
- Subject Date: 1903
- Town: Rumford
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 4-E2, JCS0111-1-1903
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.