Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens designed the Colonial Revival Cary Library in Houlton.
The project was financed, in part, by a $10,000 grant from the Carnegie Corp. of New York.
About This Item
- Title: Floor plan, Cary Library, Houton, 1903
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1903
- Subject Date: 1903
- Town: Houlton, Portland
- County: Aroostook, Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 40.5 cm x 43.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 4E-1, JCS0201-1-1903
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.