Floor plan, Cary Library, Houton, 1903
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens designed the Colonial Revival Cary Library in Houlton.
The project was financed, in part, by a $10,000 grant from the Carnegie Corp. of New York.
- Title: Floor plan, Cary Library, Houton, 1903
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1903
- Subject Date: 1903
- Town: Houlton, Portland
- County: Aroostook, Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 40.5 x 43.5
- Local Code: 4E-1, JCS0201-1-1903; Coll. 209
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.