Town fountain and watering trough, Blue Hill, ca. 1910
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The granite fountain and watering trough was constructed in 1902 as a gift to the town by Robert C. Adams. The fountain has two levels, the upper level intended for humans and the lower level for horses. It is located across Parker Point Road from the Dodge homestead.