2 Abbott Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 2 Abbott Street in North Deering, Portland, was owned by George S. Reed in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 27-31 Maplewood Street.
- Address: 2 Abbott Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: North Deering
- 1924 Owner: George S. Reed
- Style: Vernacular Victorian
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 344B Lot 6 Book 1 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.