8 A Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 8 A Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Marial B. Soule in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Angia M. Willis.
- Address: 8 A Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Marial B. Soule
- Style: victorian - double house
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 64E Lot 25 Book 1 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.