Contributed by McArthur Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Biddeford High School. Learn more.
Program for a night of musical entertainments put on by Biddeford High School and the Universalist "Rag Babies" choir on March 3, 1891, plus advertisements for local businesses. The first half of the program featured Biddeford High School's senior class, and the second half of the program featured the choir of the Universalist Society. The Universalist Church was located in City Square above the Journal Building and City Hall. The program was held at the Grange Hall on Alfred Street.
About This Item
- Title: Biddeford High School & Universalist choir musical program, 1891
- Creator: Biddeford High School & Universalist Church, Biddeford
- Creation Date: 1891-03-03
- Subject Date: 1891-03-03
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 18.5 cm
- Local Code: mca0002.2008
- Collection: Special Collections
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Biddeford High School (Biddeford, Me.)
- Universalist churches--Maine--Biddeford
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.