Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. Learn more.
The two men, Peppy Millet (on the right) and Louis (Boob) Gerry (on the left), are taking a fresh roll of paper off the Cameron Company Winder in the 1950s. The roll is made up of nine or more layers ready to be shipped.
About This Item
- Title: Paper winder, Lincoln, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Papermaking machinery--Maine--Lincoln
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.