Contributed by Hubbard Free Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Hallowell Fire Association was organized in 1837 and continues to the present day. The Fire Association Band played in parades and at firemen's musters. This photograph was taken by George F. McIntosh who is known to have worked with Hallowell photographer Augustus F. Morse in 1879.
About This Item
- Title: Hallowell Firemen's Association Band, Hallowell, ca. 1890
- Creator: McIntosh, George F.
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Hallowell
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: M-98
- Collection: Hubbard Free Library
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.