Contributed by Kennebunkport Historical Society
This view of the trolley station at Town House Corners in Kennebunkport is from a point in front of the Town Hall looking across Arundel Road.
The buildings behind the waiting room later was moved across Arundel Road to make space for construction of the Town House Car Barn.
The trolley on the left is marked Atlantic Shore Line Railway #11 and the car on the right is marked Sanford & Cape Porpoise Railway Co. #19.
About This Item
- Title: Town House Corners Trolley Station, Kennebunkport, ca. 1903
- Creation Date: circa 1903
- Subject Date: circa 1903
- Local Name: Town House Corners
- Town: Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 18.5 cm
- Local Code: H856
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebunkport Historical Society
P. O. Box 1173, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Street railroads--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Atlantic Shore Line Railway
- Railroad shops & yards--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Railroad cars--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Railroad stations--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Sanford & Cape Porpoise Railway Company
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.