Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Pepperell Manufacturing developed identifying trade names for their new textile lines. The lion was a mark used on flannels.
About This Item
- Title: Double Lion Chop Mark, Biddeford, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Local Name: Pepperell Mills
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: wood and metal
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 19 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
371 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.