Contributed by Hamlin Memorial Library and Museum
This American flag is made of fabric with "Lincoln and Hamlin" printed in black letters over red and white stripes. The blue square in the upper left corner has thirty-three stars arranged in a star pattern.
This flag was used in the 1860 Presidential campaign. It was given to Hamlin Memorial Library for the Hamlin sesqui-centennial in August, 1959.
About This Item
- Title: Lincoln/Hamlin Campaign Flag, 1860
- Creation Date: 1860
- Subject Date: 1860
- State: ME
- Media: printed fabric
- Dimensions: 27.5 cm x 42 cm
- Local Code: 1959.02
- Collection: Hamlin Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Hamlin Memorial Library and Museum
PO Box 4316, Hannibal Hamlin Drive, Paris, ME 04271
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Hamlin, Hannibal, 1809-1891--Associated objects
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Associated objects
- Political campaigns
- Political elections
- Elections--United States--1860
- Campaign paraphernalia
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.