Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
This stencil was used to mark crates filled with apples that were shipped from Lowell's General Store in West Farmington to cities throughout New England via train.
About This Item
- Title: Lowell Stencil, Farmington, circa 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Local Name: West Farmington
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: cut sheet metal
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 41 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.