Cutler Memorial Library, Farmington, 1903
Contributed by Farmington Public Library
A postcard of the exterior of the Cutler Memorial Library Building taken soon after construction was completed.
William Miller of Lewiston, was the architect. Notice the copper trim, eaves, downspouting, and roof finials that are still the bright copper as when they were installed.
- Title: Cutler Memorial Library, Farmington, 1903
- Creator: Metropolitan News Co., Boston, Massachusetts
- Creation Date: 1903
- Subject Date: 1903
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard, printed color photograph on heavy paper
- Dimensions (cm): 8.5 x 14
- Collection: Farmington Library Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Farmington Public Library
117 Academy Street, Farmington, ME 04938
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.