Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Boys who lived in Hall Cottage at Good Will Farm in Fairfield in 1921.
About 15 youths lived in each cottage, which had a matron. The philosophy was to have the facility be as much like a home as possible, with youths of varying ages in each cottage.
Good Will Rail Raod Station in background.
About This Item
- Title: Good Will Farm boys, Fairfield, 1921
- Creation Date: 1921
- Subject Date: 1921
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Good Will Home Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Social aspects
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Photographs
- Railroad stations--Maine--Fairfield
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.