Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Waitresses stand beside tables in the dining room at the Mansion House at the Poland Spring resort.
The Mansion House was one of several hotels with rooms for guests at the resort.
On the back of the photo is written, "Poland Spring dining room where by mother Rae Ella Davis waited on tables as a young girl."
About This Item
- Title: Dining room, Poland Spring, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dining rooms--Maine--Poland Spring
- Waitresses--Maine--Poland Spring
- Poland Spring Hotel (Poland Spring, Me.)
- Springs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Ricker, Hiram, 1809-1893
- Hiram Ricker & Sons
- Water--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral waters--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral water industry--Maine--Poland Spring
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.