Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Native Americans from Indian Island in Old Town, sold wares to tourists at the Poland Spring resort. Here N.N. Francis advertised fancy baskets, canoes and arrows made from fir, balsam and pine.
About This Item
- Title: N.N. Francis, Poland Spring, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Old Town, Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin, Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 2.5 cm x 7.4 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.