Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This turn of the century photograph looks down Main Street in Limerick. The bandstand, in the center of the photograph, still stands today (2013). The building on the right hand side of the photograph was Fred H. Townsend's dry goods store.
About This Item
- Title: Bandstand & F. H. Townsend Store, Limerick, ca. 1905
- Creator: Philpot, Fred
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Limerick
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 19.19 cm x 24.29 cm
- Local Code: A185
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Business enterprises--Maine--Limerick
- Main Street (Limerick, Me.)
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Limerick
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.