Sachem III leaving Wiscasset, June 19, 1926
Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Sachem III leaving Wiscasset for a voyage to Labrador and Greenland.
The ship accompanied the schooner Bowdoin, designed by Donald B. MacMillan. The Sachem III was a sister ship, allowing parts to be exchanged if necessary during a voyage.
- Title: Sachem III leaving Wiscasset, June 19, 1926
- Creator: Portland Press Herald , Evening Express
- Creation Date: 1926-06-19
- Subject Date: 1926-06-19
- Town: Wiscasset
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.13503
- Collection: Portland Press Herald Glass Negative Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.