Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Plans for the second and third floors of the new administration building at the Maine State Sanatorium at Hebron.
The John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens firm designed the building at the private sanatorium for tuberculosis treatment that opened in 1904.
Nurses' quarters were on the third floor and various staff bedrooms and sitting rooms on the second floor.
About This Item
- Title: Administration building, second and third floors, Maine State Sanatorium, 1906
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1906
- Subject Date: 1906
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS 2 B-7, JCS0614-1-1906
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219