Administration building, second and third floors, Maine State Sanatorium, 1906
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Plans for the second and third floors of the new administration building at the Maine State Sanatorium at Hebron.
The John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens firm designed the building at the private sanatorium for tuberculosis treatment that opened in 1904.
Nurses' quarters were on the third floor and various staff bedrooms and sitting rooms on the second floor.
- Title: Administration building, second and third floors, Maine State Sanatorium, 1906
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1906
- Subject Date: 1906
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS 2 B-7, JCS0614-1-1906
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.