Dr. Lester Adams, Western Maine Sanatorium, 1928
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dr. Lester Adams, the medical director of the Western Maine Sanatorium in Hebron.
The photo was taken in July 1928 by a patient, Merle Wadleigh, who wrote on the back, "The Chief."
- Title: Dr. Lester Adams, Western Maine Sanatorium, 1928
- Creator: Wadleigh, Merle G.
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 10.6 x 6.2
- Local Code: Coll. 2111, Vol. 2
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.