Dr. Lester Adams, Western Maine Sanatorium, 1928
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dr. Lester Adams, the medical director of the Western Maine Sanatorium in Hebron.
The photo was taken in July 1928 by a patient, Merle Wadleigh, who wrote on the back, "The Chief."
- Title: Dr. Lester Adams, Western Maine Sanatorium, 1928
- Creator: Wadleigh, Merle G.
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.6 cm x 6.2 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2111, Vol. 2
- Collection: Madeline S. Brown Wadleigh photograph albums
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.