Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Merle Wadleigh, "Lindy," and Arthur Lehman at the Western Maine Sanatorium in Hebron on Easter Sunday, probably in 1929.
Lehman and Wadleigh were patients at the tuberculosis facility.
About This Item
- Title: Patients and nurse, Western Maine Sanatorium, ca. 1929
- Creation Date: circa 1929
- Subject Date: circa 1929
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 6.2 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2111, Vol. 2
- Collection: Madeline S. Brown Wadleigh photograph albums
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Group portraits--Maine State Sanatorium
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Medical personnel--Maine
- Sick persons
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Western Maine Sanatorium
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.