Contributed by Maine State Archives
F. W. Keene Contractor and Builder of Auburn submitted a bid of $23,005 for construction of a new cottage at the Maine State Sanatorium for Pulmonary Diseases in Hebron.
Architects John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens had estimated the construction would cost $21,747.
About This Item
- Title: Construction estimate, Maine Sanatorium, 1909
- Creator: F. W. Keene, Auburn
- Creation Date: 1909-07-27
- Subject Date: 1909-07-27
- Town: Auburn, Hebron
- County: Androscoggin, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, architectural drawing
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 2/1909, July 16-31
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.