Estimate for new sanatorium building, 1909
Contributed by Maine State Archives
The John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens architectural firm of Portland's estimate for a new cottage at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron.
The Stevens' firm designed most of the buildings at the privately operated tuberculosis facility.
The cottage was expected to cost $21,747.
- Title: Estimate for new sanatorium building, 1909
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1909-06-07
- Subject Date: 1909-06-07
- Town: Hebron, Portland
- County: Cumberland, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 2/1909, June
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Western Maine Sanatorium
Maine State Sanatorium
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.