Request for information about sanatorium patient, 1908
Contributed by Maine State Archives
V. (Vesta) A. Bessey of Caribou wrote to Dr. Estes Nichols at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron, inquiring about the condition of her daughter, Mrs. C. E. (Vesta) Varnam, a patient at the facility for people with tuberculosis.
- Title: Request for information about sanatorium patient, 1908
- Creator: Bessey, Vesta A.
- Creation Date: 1908-11-12
- Subject Date: 1908-11-12
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Caribou, Hebron
- County: Aroostook, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, November 1-15
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine State Sanatorium
Western Maine Sanatorium
Bessey, Vesta A.--Correspondence
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.