Hiram Ricker letter to Estes Nichols, 1908
Contributed by Maine State Archives
Hiram W. Ricker, an officer of the Maine State Sanatorium Association, which ran the tuberculosis hospital in Hebron, wrote to hospital superintendent Dr. Estes Nichols about state support for the institution.
Ricker noted that some people believed the state should entirely support the privately run hospital.
- Title: Hiram Ricker letter to Estes Nichols, 1908
- Creator: Ricker, Hiram W.
- Creation Date: 1908-09-04
- Subject Date: 1908-09-04
- Town: Hebron, South Poland
- County: Androscoggin, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, September
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine State Sanatorium
Western Maine Sanatorium
Ricker, Hiram W.--Correspondence
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.