Letter concerning woman with TB, Mechanic Falls, 1908
Contributed by Maine State Archives
Margaret Verrill of Mechanic Falls wrote to Dr. Estes Nichols at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron, asking if a former patient, Agnes, could return at the same rate she was paying earlier.
Verrill noted that Agnes had had several hemorrhages and no one was willing to care for her in their home.
- Title: Letter concerning woman with TB, Mechanic Falls, 1908
- Creator: Verrill, Margaret
- Creation Date: 1908-08-06
- Subject Date: 1908-08-06
- Town: Hebron, Mechanic Falls
- County: Androscoggin, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, August 1-15
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine State Sanatorium
Western Maine Sanatorium
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.