Letter concerning patient at Maine Sanatorium, 1909
Contributed by Maine State Archives
C. E. F. Stetson wrote to Dr. Estes Nichols at the Maine State Sanatorium for Pulmonary Diseases concerning his son, Bert, and his treatment at the facility for people with tuberculosis.
Bert Stetson was 24 years old. His father praises the treatment at the facility and the personal kindness of Dr. Nichols.
- Title: Letter concerning patient at Maine Sanatorium, 1909
- Creator: Stetson, Charles E.
- Creation Date: 1908-04-08
- Subject Date: 1908-04-08
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron, Houlton
- County: Aroostook, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, April
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine State Sanatorium
Western Maine Sanatorium
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.