Letter from prospective patient, Maine Sanatorium, 1909
Contributed by Maine State Archives
Mrs. C. L. Drillen of Brewer wrote to Dr. Estes Nichols, superintendent of the Maine Sanatorium in Hebron, seeking admittance to the facility to treat her tuberculosis.
- Title: Letter from prospective patient, Maine Sanatorium, 1909
- Creator: Drillen,
- Creation Date: 1909-03-05
- Subject Date: 1909-03-05
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Brewer, Hebron
- County: Oxford, Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, March
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine State Sanatorium
Western Maine Sanatorium
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.