Contributed by Alfred Historical Committee
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Congregational Church, Alfred, Maine
The old English Organ was exchanged January 10, 1907 for an Estes Organ. It was reported to have been placed in the Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University.
About This Item
- Title: Old Church Organ, ca. 1907
- Creator: Akers, Leon Clifford
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Town: Alfred
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 2T cm x 16.5 cm
- Local Code: Congregational Church
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Alfred Historical Committee
Alfred Town Hall P.O. Box 667, Alfred, ME 04002
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.