Unfinished silk pocket, Portland, ca. 1795
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Elizabeth Wadsworth (1779-1802) of Portland painted this silk, the beginning of a pocket to hold small items such as keys or sewing tools.
- Title: Unfinished silk pocket, Portland, ca. 1795
- Creator: Wadsworth, Elizabeth
- Creation Date: circa 1795
- Subject Date: circa 1795
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Watercolor on silk
- Dimensions (cm): 28 x 12
- Local Code: A89-28
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.