Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Elizabeth Wadsworth (1779-1802) of Portland painted this silk, the beginning of a pocket to hold small items such as keys or sewing tools.
About This Item
- Title: Unfinished silk pocket, Portland, ca. 1795
- Creator: Wadsworth, Elizabeth
- Creation Date: circa 1795
- Subject Date: circa 1795
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Watercolor on silk
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: A89-28
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.