Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
C.E. Monohon, Horse Shoeing and Jobbing, Northeast Harbor. This business was on the ground floor of the Brown Block. It was probably very busy with the Herrick Livery right next door.
About This Item
- Title: C.E. Monohon, Horse Shoeing and Jobbing
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.