Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This 1687 survey map of land in North Yarmouth includes land granted to Walter Gendall on Clapboard Island, located just off the coast of North Yarmouth in Casco Bay. It shows a portion of the King's Highway.
About This Item
- Title: Map of North Yarmouth, 1687
- Creator: Clements, Richard
- Creation Date: 1687-12-08
- Subject Date: 1687
- Town: North Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Map F 367
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- North Yarmouth (Me.)--History--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1655-1775--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Gendall, Walter, 1641-1688
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.