Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fire damaged the building at 164-166 Middle Street in Portland that housed Milliken, Cousens & Short. Due to the damage, the upper floors of the building were removed, but the original ground floor survived.
About This Item
- Title: Fire, Middle Street, Portland, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Middle Street
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.