Contributed by Freeport Historical Society
Pettengill farm, barns and outbuildings as seen ca. 1920. The nineteenth century salt-water farm is located on the estuary of the Harraseeket River in Freeport.
About This Item
- Title: Pettengill farm, Freeport, ca. 1920
- Creator: Pettengill, Mildred Gerry
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Freeport
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Pettengill Family Papers (1882-1981), Coll. 62
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Freeport Historical Society
45 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.