Contributed by Maine Historical Society
A broadside advertises for William Southworth & Sons, Newcastle, for 2,000 bushels of potatoes.
Document reads: WANTED
2000 BUSHELS POTATOES.
Highest Cash Price paid for
POTATOES and BEANS, at the Store formerly occupied by W. C. Glidden, NEWCASTLE, Maine.
Wm. Southworth & Son.
About This Item
- Title: Notice seeking potatoes, Newcastle, ca. 1870
- Creator: Joseph Wood, printer, Wiscasset
- Creation Date: circa 1870
- Subject Date: circa 1870
- Town: Newcastle
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 464, Box 4/1123
- Collection: Joseph Wood broadside collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.