Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A flyer for Bertha Von Hillern's physical culture performance at Portland City Hall. She was to go 26 hours without sleep.
About This Item
- Title: Physical culture performance flyer, Portland, ca. 1877
- Creation Date: circa 1877
- Subject Date: circa 1877
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 463, No. 914
- Collection: Works Progress Administration Broadsides Collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.