Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bangor Railway & Electric Co. Cars on Main Street Bangor circa 1910. Street cars are on tracks in the center of a busy street, and businesses line the sidewalks.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Bangor, 1901
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Bangor
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Street railroads--Maine--Bangor
- Main Street (Bangor, Me.)
- Business districts--Maine--Bangor
- Cities & towns--Maine
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.