Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The yearly program of the Lone Mountain Grange No. 131 in Andover, noting speakers and topics.
The Maine State Grange was founded in 1874 to give farmers a greater voice in society and especially to lobby on behalf of farm issues.
About This Item
- Title: Lone Mountain Grange program, Andover, 1912
- Creator: Lone Mountain Grange
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Town: Andover
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2098, Box 1/36
- Collection: Maine State Grange
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Maine State Grange. Lone Mountain Grange No. 131 (Andover, Me.)
- National Grange
- Farmers' groups--Maine
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.