Stevens family tree, 1933
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The Stevens family tree, drawn as a tree in front of the family homestead by John Howard Stevens, son of noted Portland architect John Calvin Stevens.
John Calvin Stevens and his offspring are at the middle left.
The tree was drawn in 1933 and updated in 1936.
- Title: Stevens family tree, 1933
- Creator: Stevens, John Howard
- Creation Date: 1933
- Subject Date: 1933
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on linen
- Dimensions: 34 cm x 39 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, from the JCS Library
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.