Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Falmouth Hotel on Middle Street in Portland.
Max Engler and his sons Irwin and Lester Engler owned the hotel in the 1950s.
About This Item
- Title: Falmouth Hotel, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 245, Box 5/1
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine places
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.