Falmouth Hotel, Portland, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Falmouth Hotel on Middle Street in Portland.
Max Engler and his sons Irwin and Lester Engler owned the hotel in the 1950s.
- Title: Falmouth Hotel, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass negative, photograph
- Local Code: Coll. 245, Box 5/1
- Collection: Lamson Studio glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.