Dillingham-Pinkham House, Freeport, 1936
Contributed by Freeport Historical Society
About 1860 Capt. John G. Dillingham (1808-1869) and his wife Margaret built this Italianate style house at 45 Bow St., Freeport.
This photograph was taken in 1936.
The man on the steps is thought to be Ernest E. Pinkham (1857-1953), who married the Dillingham's daughter Bertha.
- Title: Dillingham-Pinkham House, Freeport, 1936
- Creator: Freeport Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 1936
- Subject Date: circa 1936
- Town: Freeport
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photograph of Dillingham-Pinkham House
- Collection: Dillingham family papers, Coll 135
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Freeport Historical Society
45 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Dillingham, Margaret Dennison, 1818-1878--Homes and haunts--Maine--Freeport
Dillingham, John G. (John Griffen), 1808-1869--Homes and haunts--Maine--Freeport
Bow Street (Freeport, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.