Contributed by Shawnee Peak Ski Area through Ski Museum of Maine
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Maine's first T-bar served Pleasant Mountain's Main Slope and Pine Slope at Shawnee Peak, Bridgton.
About This Item
- Title: Loading the main T-bar, Bridgton, ca. 1955
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Local Name: Pleasant Mountain
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Ski Museum of Maine
256 Main Street, PO Box 359, Kingfield, ME 04947
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.